Visit us on Facebook.
Marriage Seminar 2021
February 26-27, 2021
With Conference Speakers, Ron & Carol McKey
Westgate Branson Woods Resort
Click through the Tabs below for all the information you need to know!
Fill out the form below for Registration. Add up totals and pay online via Pushpay.
- Lodging and Meals
- Conference Speaker
Payments are submitted through Pushpay. Have your total amount and follow the link below. Please select CONFERENCE REGISTRATION in the drop down menu.
Registration per Couple: $35.00
Early Bird Registration $25.00 by December 31, 2020.
Build Your Own Package*
- Standard Double Queen $66.00
- The room features a standard bath with separate vanity, mini fridge, hair dryer and coffee maker.
- 1 Bedroom Villa $144.00
- This room features a King Size bed in master, kitchenette and small dining area in living room with fireplace, sleeper sofa, large screen TVs, washer and dryer.
- 1 Bedroom Grand Villa $162.00
- This room features a King Size Bed in master with Jacuzzi in bedroom, walk in shower in bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and dining room, living room with fireplace, sleeper sofa, large screen TVs, washer and dryer.
- 2 Bedroom Grand Villa $237.00
- This room is a connecting 1 Bedroom Villa and 1 Bedroom Grand Villa. Both with separate entrances, but connecting door in between.
Additional Nights Available at brochure cost per night. PLEASE BOOK ALL ADDITIONAL NIGHTS THROUGH LIVING WORD CHURCH.
Menus coming soon.
- Dinner Friday: $50.00 Per Couple
- Breakfast Saturday: $24.00 per couple
- Lunch Saturday: $36.00 per couple
To guarantee room availability, reservations must be made by January 24, 2021.
All Payments are due by February 12, 2021.
Friday, February 26
4:00-6:00pm | Check In at Resort Front Desk
6:15pm | Dinner
7:30pm | Session One — An offering will be received for our speaker
Saturday, February 27
7:30-8:30am | Breakfast
9:00am | Session Two & Three — An offering will be received for our speaker
12:15pm | Lunch
1:00pm | Final Session
All meals and sessions are held in the Grand Pavilion Conference Room at Westgate Branson Woods Resort.
Westgate Branson Woods Resort
2201 Roark Valley Road, Branson, MO 65616
Nestled on 145 beautiful wooded acres in the heart of the Ozark Mountains, Westgate Branson Woods Resort provides convenient access to all of Branson!. One of the most beautiful Branson, MO resorts, Westgate Branson Woods boasts all the amenities you expect from a full-service resort hotel.
Safety: Westgate cares
The WestgateCARES Mission Statement is to enhance the health and safety of our resorts and communities, to develop processes and procedures to aid in those efforts and to do our part to ensure the health and well-being of all our guests and Team Members as well as our entire community.
A facial mask and social distancing will be required in all public places on the Westgate Property.
- Marketplace Country Store next to check-in building includes:
- Cordovano Joe’s Authentic New York Style Pizza, Subs, Pasta, Salads and more
- Starbucks Coffee Café with Grab and Go Breakfast Items
- Scoops Ice Cream Shoppe
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Private Hiking Trails
- Barbecue Facilities
- Campfire Area
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Mini Golf Course
- Disc Golf
Extend Your Stay and Enjoy all these amenities!
CONFERENCE HOSTS: Pastors Dan & Joan Olson
CONFERENCE SPEAKERs: Ron & Carol McKey
Being pastors is more than a career choice for Ron and Carol McKey; it is a calling burning deep inside. It drives them to stay creative and relevant in communicating the life-changing message of Jesus Christ in an ever-changing culture that needs to see, hear, and feel the love of God. With over 35 years experience pastoring children, youth, and adults, they have remained true to their purpose of reaching the entire family.
Ron communicates in a way that speaks to today’s culture, focusing on how to apply Christ’s teachings to our lives, so we can experience God’s incredible purpose each and every day. Carol works closely with her husband to create and administrate the various ministries and events of Cornerstone Church in Oklahoma. Together, they are committed to pastoring a community.